OH MYYYYY….We are over run with Felines at our shelter!!!
Looking to add a furry friend to your household?
Our shelter is running a feline adoption special!
Two cats are always better than ONE!
- Adopt any cat 1+ years or older for only $50
- Adopt any cat 1+ years or older and get a 2nd feline friend at no charge
- Adopt a kitten and we’ll waive the adoption fee of any cat 1+ years or older.
Your Feline Adoption Fee Includes:
- All animals are spayed or neutered 8 WEEKS of age before leaving the shelter (average cost: $200-$500)
- All pets receive 30 days of FREE pet health insurance – you must provide a VALID email address to be eligible and click on the email to activate the insurance within 2 days!
- All pets are given a physical exam by our staff veterinarian (average $50)
- All cats leaving the shelter are Feline Leukemia/FIV tested (average cost: $50)
- All animals will have shots up-to-date according to their age including:
Rabies 13+ weeks of age OR as determined by our vet (average cost: $25)
Distemper (average cost: $25 per vaccination)
Fecal tested & De-wormed (average cost: $50)
Monthly flea/tick preventative applied (average cost $10-15)
Cats flea and/or tick monthly preventative applied (average cost $10-15)
Any other necessary medical care provided.
- Cats will be provided with a cardboard cat carrier (average cost: $10)
- All pets will receive a free bag of Hill’s Science Diet food ($12 – $15 value)
- All animals will receive one free post adoption PHYSICAL EXAM with a VCA Animal Hospital (average cost: $50-$75)
Average cost of medical work for 1 feline is well over $450 – $700
What a bargain…all the purrs and meows at a great adoption fee!