Below are several ways you can help our organization – Many are FREE and require only seconds of your time.
- Make a direct monetary donation. Consider our Recurring Giving Program where a lot of small donations every month, really adds up for our organization. Only .33 cents a day ($10 a month) can help our pets all year
long. Click here to donate now
- SterlingPoster (preferably with a color inkjet or laser printer) and post it on the bulletin board at work, at your local markets, the laundry mat, or any other place you think people will see it.
It’s time for shopping to feel good again! https://givingassistant.org/np#animal-shelter-inc You can turn every online purchase into a free donation for Animal Shelter Inc. just by using Giving Assistant. Giving Assistant shoppers earn as much as $700 cash back per year, and they donate a percentage of those earnings to organizations they value. Now, every purchase can result in a donation. Start donating with Giving Assistant today, and unlock deals like Bed Bath & Beyond Coupons, as well as big savings at JC Penney, Kohl’s, and more. With 1800+ popular online retailers, your opportunities to save—and give—are endless. Click on this link and start shopping today – a win/win for YOU and our furry friends!
- PARTICIPATE IN OUR PATH FOR PAWS– The Path for Paws is the name for The Sterling Shelters ENGRAVED BRICK PROGRAM. The bricks that will line the path represent symbolic milestones in the life of a person-pet-or special event.. While donors can quite literally, pave that path brick by brick, it’s the inscriptions on those bricks that makes the program so meaningful. Sterling Shelter’s PATH FOR PAWS Fundraising Campaign is underway and is ongoing YEAR ROUND. A permanent memorial and life-saving idea to celebrate your special holiday/s-birthday-graduation-weddings-births-anniversaries or just a great gift idea! YOU can Help us, help those who need us… Learn more about participating in this life saving program and order YOUR custom brick today….http://www.sterlingshelter.org/path-paws-paved-milestones-memories
- 2016 PRINTABLE DONATION WISH LIST – Looking to donate items to help us keep our shelter and pets clean and happy? Our list of supplies is inexpensive and short, but an easy way for you to help US keep our furry friends happy during their stay with us.
- Donate MUCH needed supplies to keep our shelter running right from the comfort of your home. From cat litter to copy paper – toys to trash bags – our furry friends need it all. Click here to see our most needed items
- Consider our shelter and your pet/s in your Estate Planning. Will your animals be cared for in the event you can no longer do so? You can actually set up a specific estate plan for you animals to ensure that our shelter will care for them until a suitable home can be found! Click here to learn more.
- Set up Welzoo.com as your homepage a FREE way to show your support for Animal Shelter Inc. – just for using Welzoo as your homepage or search engine, each day that you use the Internet, Welzoo will make a donation to OUR SHELTER! This opens the door for us to raise much-needed funds for our pets and programs. The possibilities are endless, and almost no effort is required. Aside from the donations, Welzoo will promote awareness for our shelter, which is just as important for the cause.
- Shop Online at Amazon?
Support Our Shelter with the Amazon Smile Program! Click here to learn how easy it is to shop AND raise $ for our programs.
Go to WoofTrax.com, Download the FREE App and Support US Every Time You Walk Your Dog/s – This is a GREAT FREE WAY to raise $ for our shelter just for WALKING YOUR DOG…
What is it? “Walk for a Dog” is a Smart Phone application (app) that promotes healthy pets and healthy humans while raising money to support local animal shelters.
How does it work? After you download the app onto your phone, take the phone with you when you walk your dog(s). Simply press the “start” button and the app will keep track of all your walks. For every mile you walk, a donation is made to the animal shelter of your choice. We are listed as STERLING ANIMAL SHELTER
- Volunteer –You don’t have to open your wallet. Just your heart. Volunteering is a great way to improve the lives of our shelter pets, and we offer many ways for you to spend time with our animals. Quality time with shelter animals has a positive and long-lasting effect on their well-being. Show your compassion. Volunteer today! Our shelter always needs volunteers…and here are just a few of the benefits of volunteering: You’ll join a network of hundreds of people working to make the world safe and more humane for all animals. You’ll make the jobs of everyone working for shelter animals a little easier by lending a hand and spreading the message of responsible pet ownership. You will never find a more grateful and accepting comrade than an animal you have comforted. Make lots of new friends – and not just the four legged kind. Volunteer Application – Then email, fax or mail to us. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. *** Please note – due to insurance/liability volunteers wishing to volunteer IN the shelter must be 17+ years. For younger volunteers wishing to help our shelter/pets/programs please email email@example.com – we DO have volunteer opportunities outside of the shelter.
FOR KIDS UNDER 17 years of age – we have some fun ways YOU can still help the shelter! Check out the ideas below – lots of fun ideas for kids and adults too!
- KIDS FUNDRAISING IDEAS
- Scavenger hunt for Birthday Party or Kids Events
our shelter is always in need of foster families to provide TLC, help with socializing animals that may be shy or need some basic training and manners or nurse a pet/s back to health so they can be adopted. Our foster program saves hundreds of lives each year. Interested in fostering? Click here to email us and Print out the Foster Application and email/mail or fax to us at 978-422-8574
- Ever wanna’ know what your Mixed Breed is Mixed with? and find out in less than 3 weeks! BUY ONE today for only $70 – we can also have it mailed to you (add $10 for s/h) if you can’t pick one up at the shelter just email firstname.lastname@example.org and make arrangements for payment and mailing info!