There are several ways you can help our organization:
- Make a direct monetary donation. Consider our Recurring Giving Program where a lot of small donations every month, really adds up for our organization. Only .33 cents a day ($10 a month) can help our pets all year long. Click here to donate now.
- Donate MUCH needed supplies to keep our shelter running. From cat litter to copy paper – toys to trash bags – our furry friends need it all.
- Consider us in your Estate Planning. Will your animals be cared for in the event you can no longer do so? You can actually set up a specific estate plan for you animals to ensure that our shelter will care for them until a suitable home can be found! Click here to learn more.
- Shop on our On-line Store – Don’t know what to buy for a friend or relative for Christmas, Birthday’s etc… Why don’t you buy them a gift for their pet, a toy, treat, or a new bed! You can shop for all your own pet supplies on line through our store at discounted prices, and you will be helping out the animals at the shelter, now that’s a Win Win!!!
- Volunteer - Our animal shelter always need volunteers…and here are just a few of the benefits of volunteering: You’ll join a network of hundreds of people working to make the world safe and more humane for all animals. You’ll make the jobs of everyone working for shelter animals a little easier by lending a hand and spreading the message of responsible pet ownership. You will never find a more grateful and accepting comrade than an animal you have comforted. Make lots of new friends – and not just the four legged kind. Download Volunteer Application – Then email, fax or mail to us.
- Ever wanna’ know what your Mixed Breed is Mixed with? Buy a DNA test kit and find out in less than 3 weeks! BUY ONE today for only $70 – we can also have it mailed to you (add $10 for s/h) if you can’t pick one up at the shelter just email firstname.lastname@example.org and make arrangements for payment and mailing info!