Welcome to our Pets for Adoption Page!
VIP Donors receive Priority application review.
Adoption Costs and other important information.
Koi and Goldfish Adoptions – We now have fish available for adoption.
Open Hours – Saturdays from 10am to 4pm starting 11/18/2023!!!
Current Hours and VIP Donor (Effective 11/18/2023)
- Tuesday through Friday are by appointment only. Saturdays are Open Hours from 10am to 4pm for adoptions. All surrenders are still by prior approval and appointment only. Even if you are only coming in to look during our open hours, you can still fill out our application prior to visiting. This will save time if you do decide to adopt.
- Preference on adopting a pet is given to our Shelter Supporters and VIP Donors. When animals arrive at the shelter, VIP donors will be emailed and given the first option to set up an appointment to view an animal of their choice. Click on the link above for full details.
- Due to limited staff, we are not answering phones. All information is available on this website, or can be answered by email to email@example.com. We are doing the best we can to handle the volume, but again we are still not fully staffed.
- If you don’t See any pets on our PETS for ADOPTION PAGE – it simply means that all of the animals were adopted.
- We have several areas in/around the shelter to view and interact with the pet/s that you are potentially going to adopt. This includes outdoor, fully fenced yards. We encourage you to bring currently owned dogs so you can introduce them to any dogs that you are interested in adopting.
- Planning YOUR Visit to Adopt: please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time, please make sure you have any/all necessary paperwork required for adoption and help us stick to our schedule/s – so others do NOT have to wait.
- You should plan
* For cats/kittens plan for 30 to 45 minutes.
* For dogs/puppies plan for 45 to 60 minutes. If you have another dog/s at home – make sure to bring him/her – we have plenty of space/areas to do a meet and greet with a new dog and your dog/s.
- If you need to cancel your appointment – please email us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org