We have a variety of informational links listed below. Choose one of the following topics and click on the link for more info.
Follow us on Facebook AND CHECK Top 50 Sites For Pet Owners
- In home euthanasia services. Peaceful Pet Parting specializes in in-home euthanasia services for your beloved companions. At Peaceful Pet Parting, we do all that we can to make the process of home pet euthanasia for your cat or dog as peaceful as possible. By having your pet put to sleep at home you are able to say goodbye in a private setting, putting your pet through the least amount of stress. Your pet can spend their final moments in the comfort of their own bed, under their favorite tree, or even in your lap.
- Do you know of Animal cruelty or abuse in Massachusetts? Please contact BOTH these animal law enforcement agencies NOW!
MSPCA – call: (617) 522-6008 or (800) 628-5808
Boston Animal Rescue League – call (617) 226-5610 or (617) 426-9170.
- Massachusetts Animal Cruelty Laws
- Know of an animal that might be trapped, displaced, or otherwise distressed for a variety of reasons (and often in areas that are difficulty to access). Boston ARL has a dedicated team of rescuers trained in several aspects of technical animal rescue, as well as advanced animal handling and capture techniques. Technical training includes: cat in tree, high angle, swift water, chemical immobilization, ice rescue, disaster response, slack water rescue, advanced capture techniques, large animal rescue, and marine mammal rescue.
- N.E. Breed Rescue Organizations – if you are looking for a special breed
- Having trouble affording vet care? There are several resources available. Click here to learn more.You should also consider creating your OWN fundraising page for your pet/s medical care. There are many websites designed to help pet owners raise funds for their pets.
- Paws 4 a Cure – provides financial assistance for dog/cat owners who can’t afford vet care.
- How to find a REPUTABLE breeder
- Why you shouldn’t Breed Your pet
- Why YOU SHOULD NEVER buy pets online
- DON’T DECLAW YOUR CAT/S – there’s a lot of great info and options to help
- Adopt/Surrender Ferrets- list of NE rescue groups