The BEST WAY TO HELP US HELP THEM is by joining our
Join Our “Monthly Pledge of Love Program & Become a Sterling Shelter Supporter Squad Team” Help Us Reach Our Goal – to get 1,000+ supporters/adopters/volunteers and pet lovers to sign up for our recurring donation in the amount of YOUR CHOICE (no donation is to small). Example: For $10 a month – only 33 Cents a day (far less than a cup of coffee) your participation would allow us to help so many more animals (much like the one you might have adopted).
As a monthly donor, you’ll become a valued member of our Sterling Shelter Supporter Squad. 100% will go towards the shelter – pets – improvements – expansion so we can help more pets in 2020. You will be making a HUGE difference in the lives of homeless pets every day of the year. Your monthly gift will help us plan ahead, knowing we will have the resources to provide transportation, food, housing, necessary medical care such as spay/neuter, and life-saving surgeries (where in OTHER shelters would likely be euthanized).
Just some of the great achievements we celebrated in 2019…
- Almost 2,000 dogs/cats and small fuzzy pets were found loving new homes!
- In 2019 our low cost spay/neuter clinic fixed over 4,000 animals in our on-site vet clinic!
- We added several new shelter partnerships to help save more dogs/cats.
- Our on-site vet clinic provided THOUSANDS of low cost spay/neuter and other low cost medical procedures for other rescues/shelters/animal control officers.
- Our on-site vet clinic successfully provided 6 FREE spay/neuter days for the public/s animals = over 250 pets being fixed that otherwise would NOT have been able to afford this service!
- Our shelter maintained year 3 years of the PLATINUM Seal of transparency by Guidestar (one of only 8 given to Massachusetts animal related organizations – and we were the FIRST to receive this high honor!) AND Our shelter was honored as the TOP RATED SHELTER IN MASS for the years – 2015-2016-2017-2018-2019
Other Ways to Help Our Furry Friends
- Donate something from our shelter’s Amazon wish list to help our pets have a Happy Healthy stay with us and many weeks to come by selecting an item or two from our wish list simply scan the QR code with your smartphone to see our wishlist
- Create your OWN custom Facebook fundraising page and ask YOUR Facebook friends to participate – With this link, people will be able to easily create a fundraiser for Sterling Animal Shelter. Share it with supporters and encourage them to help you raise money for our furry friends https://www.facebook.com/fund/thesterlinganimalshelter/
Thank you from all your friend with and without fur 🙂